主题

听众

积分

管理员

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-12-26 10:33:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
创4:1  有一日,那人和他妻子夏娃同房,夏娃就怀孕,生了该隐(就是“得”的意思),便说:“耶和华使我得了一个男子。”
Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man."
>pregnant ['preɡnənt]怀孕
>Cain [kein]该隐

创4:2  又生了该隐的兄弟亚伯。亚伯是牧羊的,该隐是种地的。
Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil.
>Abel ['eibəl]亚伯
>flock [flɔk]绵羊的统称
>soil [sɔil] n. 土地;土壤

创4:3  有一日,该隐拿地里的出产为供物献给耶和华;
In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord .
>offering ['ɔfəriŋ, 'ɔ:-]n. 提供;祭品;奉献物;牲礼

创4:4  亚伯也将他羊群中头生的和羊的脂油献上。耶和华看中了亚伯和他的供物,
But Abel brought fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering,
>portion ['pɔ:ʃən, 'pəu-] n. 部分;一份;命运
>firstborn ['fə:st'bɔ:n]adj. 头生的;第一胎生的
>favor ['feivə]n. 喜爱;欢心;好感

创4:5  只是看不中该隐和他的供物。该隐就大大地发怒,变了脸色。
but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.
>downcast ['daunkɑ:st,-kæst]adj. 沮丧的;低垂的;气馁的

创4:6  耶和华对该隐说:“你为什么发怒呢?你为什么变了脸色呢?
Then the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast?

创4:7  你若行得好,岂不蒙悦纳?你若行得不好,罪就伏在门前。它必恋慕你,你却要制伏它。”
If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it."
>sin [sin]n. 罪恶;罪孽;过失
>crouching ['krautʃiŋ]vi. 蹲伏,蜷缩(crouch的现在分词)
>desire [di'zaiə]vt. 想要;要求;希望得到…

>master ['mɑ:stə, 'mæstə]vt. 控制;精通;征服

创4:8  该隐与他兄弟亚伯说话,二人正在田间。该隐起来打他兄弟亚伯,把他杀了。
Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.
>field ['fi:ld]n. 领域;牧场;旷野;战场;运动场
>attack [ə'tæk] vt. 攻击;抨击;动手干

创4:9  耶和华对该隐说:“你兄弟亚伯在哪里?”他说:“我不知道,我岂是看守我兄弟的吗?”
Then the Lord said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?""I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"

创4:10 耶和华说:“你作了什么事呢?你兄弟的血,有声音从地里向我哀告。
The Lord said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.

创4:11 地开了口,从你手里接受你兄弟的血。现在你必从这地受咒诅。
Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.

创4:12 你种地,地不再给你效力,你必流离飘荡在地上。”
When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth."
>yield [ji:ld]n. 产量;收益
>crop [krɔp]n. 产量;农作物;庄稼;平头
>restless ['restlis]adj. 焦躁不安的;不安宁的;得不到满足的
>wanderer ['wɔndərə]n. 流浪者;漫游者;迷路的动物

创4:13 该隐对耶和华说:“我的刑罚太重,过于我所能当的。
Cain said to the Lord , "My punishment is more than I can bear.
>punishment ['pʌniʃmənt]n. 惩罚;严厉对待,虐待
> bearbear [bεə]vt. 忍受;具有;支撑

创4:14 你如今赶逐我离开这地,以致不见你面。我必流离飘荡在地上,凡遇见我的必杀我。”
Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."
>presence ['prezəns]n. 存在

创4:15 耶和华对他说:“凡杀该隐的,必遭报七倍。”耶和华就给该隐立一个记号,免得人遇见他就杀他。
But the Lord said to him, "Not so ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over."Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.
>suffer ['sʌfə]vi. 遭受,忍受
>vengeance ['vendʒəns]n. 复仇;报复;报仇

创4:16 于是该隐离开耶和华的面,去住在伊甸东边挪得之地。
So Cain went out from the Lord 's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

创4:17 该隐与妻子同房,他妻子就怀孕,生了以诺。该隐建造了一座城,就按着他儿子的名,将那城叫作以诺。
Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.
>Enoch ['i:nɔk]以诺

创4:18 以诺生以拿;以拿生米户雅利;米户雅利生玛土撒利;玛土撒利生拉麦。
To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

创4:19 拉麦娶了两个妻,一个名叫亚大,一个名叫洗拉。
Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah.

创4:20 亚大生雅八,雅八就是住帐棚,牧养牲畜之人的祖师。
Adah gave birth to Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and raise livestock.

创4:21 雅八的兄弟名叫犹八,他是一切弹琴吹箫之人的祖师。
His brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play the harp and flute.

创4:22 洗拉又生了土八该隐,他是打造各样铜铁利器的(或作“是铜匠、铁匠的祖师”)。土八该隐的妹子是拿玛。
Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of bronze and iron. Tubal-Cain's sister was Naamah.

创4:23 拉麦对他两个妻子说:“亚大,洗拉,听我的声音;拉麦的妻子细听我的话语:壮年人伤我,我把他杀了;少年人损我,我把他害了(或作“我杀壮士却伤自己;我害幼童却损本身”)。
Lamech said to his wives, "Adah and Zillah, listen to me; wives of Lamech, hear my words. I have killed a man for wounding me, a young man for injuring me.

创4:24 若杀该隐,遭报七倍;杀拉麦,必遭报七十七倍。”
If Cain is avenged seven times, then Lamech seventy-seven times."

创4:25 亚当又与妻子同房,她就生了一个儿子,起名叫塞特,意思说:“神另给我立了一个儿子代替亚伯,因为该隐杀了他。”
Adam lay with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

创4:26 塞特也生了一个儿子,起名叫以挪士。那时候,人才求告耶和华的名。
Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh. At that time men began to call on the name of the Lord .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|手机版|儿童英语乐园 ( 蜀ICP备11010784号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:15 , Processed in 0.080268 second(s), 21 queries .