乐园李老师 发表于 2014-3-20 16:41:02

粉红小猪妹第11集 分段音频

Peppa Pig 11 The New Car 新车
attach://219.mp3
The New Car!"Today, Peppa and her family"are going for a drivein their red car.Shall we have the roof down?"Yes, please!"Peppa and George love their car.Is everybody ready?Ready!Then let's go!I love our car!"And our car loves us, too!"Don't you?"Oh, dear, the car does not"sound very well.

attach://220.mp3
Hmm!"What's wrong, Daddy?"Hmmm! Er... I don't know.Let's take it toGranddad Dog's Garage.He can fix it."That's a good idea, Mummy Pig."Woof!Granddad Dog runs the garage;he is very good at mending cars."Woof! Oh, dear, Daddy Pig!"Your car does not sound very well."Can you fix it, please,"Granddad Dog?Yes......but it will take all day.Ohhh...We wanted to go for a drive in our car.Woof! Don't worry.You can borrow this new carwhile I fix yours.Hurray!"Thank you, Granddad Dog."Would you like the roof down?"Yes, please!"I'll just press this red button.What a clever car!Wow."Woof! When you come back,"I will have fixed your car."Thank you, Grandad Dog."Goodbye.Goodbye!Bye bye!Goodbye! Woof!
attach://221.mp3
Peppa and her familylike the new blue car.There are so many buttonsin this new car."What does the green button do, Daddy?"Let's see.Magic windows!Daddy! Make the magic windows go down.What does the blue button do?I don't know. Let's see.Arrgh!I love this new car. Can we keep it?"No, we can't keep it, Peppa."We've only borrowed it for today.Ohh."Oh, no, I think it's going to rain.""Yes, I'll just put the roof up.""Now, which is the button"to close the roof?Oops! Silly me. Aha!This must be the button.Arrgh!The new car has squirtedDaddy Pig with water."Silly Daddy, that's not the roof!"This button! Oops!Not that one! This button!Arrgh! Help!Daddy Pig has forgottenwhich button closes the roof.I don't think this car likes me!Let's try the red button.Hurray!
attach://222.mp3
But now it's stopped raining.Can we open the roof again?"Er, yes. Which button was it?"The red one! Hurray!Granddad Dog has fixed the car.Your car is fixed.Hurray!"Thank you, Granddad Dog,"and keep the change."Thank you, Daddy Pig."Woof! Woof! Goodbye!Goodbye!Goodbye!Bye bye!Ahhh! It's good to getour old car back again!I liked the new carbut I like our old car better.And I think our old car"likes us, too. Don't you?"
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 粉红小猪妹第11集 分段音频