乐园李老师 发表于 2014-3-14 08:48:09

粉红小猪妹第10集 分段音频

Peppa_Pig_10_Bicycles 粉红小猪妹10 自行车

attach://195.mp3
Bicycles!"It is a lovely, sunny day,"and Peppa and George areriding their bicycles."That's a fine pumpkin,"Daddy Pig!
attach://196.mp3
Daddy Pig is very proud ofhis pumpkin.Pumpkins are the only thingI can grow.Probably becauseI love pumpkin pie!"Come on, George.""Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!""Peppa and her friends,""Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep""and Rebecca Rabbit,"are riding their bicycles.George is riding his tricycle.He's going so slowly.
attach://197.mp3
Let's race toDaddy Pig's pumpkin."If we race to Daddy's Pumpkin,"we have to be very carefulnot to bump into it.Daddy would be very sadif the pumpkin got broken."Don't worry, Peppa.."Race you!Peppa and her friends areracing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!!Hurray!Peppa! Look out!Daddy's Pumpkin!!!!
attach://198.mp3
"Sorry, Daddy!"Look at George!He's going so slowly!George is stillriding a baby bike!Yours is"a baby bike, too, Peppa!"You've still got stabilizers!I can ride without my stabilizers."Me, too."And me.Let's ride up the hill again!"Are you coming, Peppa?""No, I think I'll stay here."See you later!Bye!
attach://199.mp3
Peppa wishes she did not havestabilizers on her bicycle."Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore."Do you think you can ridewithout them?Yes."Alright, Peppa. Let's take them off."Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizersoff Peppa's bicycle.Are you sure you want toride without stabilizers?Yes!You've never done it before.I can do it. I can! I can!Arrgh!It's not funny!
attach://200.mp3
Riding without stabilizersis not easy."Would you like some help,"Peppa?"Yes, please, Daddy."Alright. Ready...Steady... GO!"Don't let go, Daddy!"Don't worry. I've got you."You're doing really well, Peppa.""Hold on, Daddy!"Just keep peddling."Peppa is riding on her own,"without stabilizers!Daddy! You let go!You've been cyclingon your own for ages.Have I?You're really very good at it!Am I?
attach://201.mp3
"Oh, I can do it! Look at me!"Look at me! I can ride my bike properly.Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look!I don't need my stabilizersanymore! Look at me!Hurray!Race you to Daddy's pumpkin!Wheeeee!"Peppa, look out my pumpkin!"I'm going to win!Peppa isn't lookingwhere she is going!Wahhhh! Oops!"Oh, dear, Peppa has squashed"Daddy Pig's pumpkin!
attach://202.mp3
Sorry I squashed"your pumpkin, Daddy."Never mind the pumpkin.The important thing isthat you are okay."In future, you really must look"where you are going."I promise I will, Daddy.""Good. Anyway,""now the pumpkin is broken,"I can make itinto pumpkin pie!I love pumpkin pie!And because Daddy Pig's"pumpkin is so big,"there will be enoughpumpkin pie for everyone!Hurray!

乐园李老师 发表于 2014-3-14 08:55:20

Peppa_Pig_10_Bicycles 粉红小猪妹10 课程精选单词图片:

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 粉红小猪妹第10集 分段音频